Pages

mardi 19 novembre 2013

Never felt this way...


Yes, No, Maybe. I don't know. Can you repeat the question ? I think that he makes me mad. More than what I was. Quiet. Invisible. Maybe dead. And then, some little words, a smiley and I smile. Childish. Innocent. So different from what  I am. I think that I become blind. But "Just remeber the last one" she said. "No regret". And she 's right. That remind me a quote :
"Et si de l'obtenir je n'emporte le prix, 
j'aurais au moins l'honneur de l'avoir entrepris."
I know she's right, but no regret won't say no pain. I think I should be prudent. But I'm not sure I can. Anyway, I try to keep calm. "You'll see" said another. And she's right too. So for the moment, I take things as they come, do everything I can and ... I'll see. (Until the probable deception...)
Oh, pessimism, when you hold us...
Me.

I know that somethin' has changed
Never felt this way
And right here tonight
This could be the Start of somethin' new"